Calgary Condo Auctions Im 20, Buying A Condo Downtown Calgary With 50,000 Deposit. Then Renovating And Selling?

Im 20, buying a condo downtown calgary with 50,000 deposit. Then renovating and selling? - calgary condo auctions

Now I want to move in later life. I was lucky enough to score a job making 60-70k a year, which begins at a very good year. I'v saved for a while and I'll put up to $ 30,000 - $ 50,000 $ on a mortgage of $ 250,000 for a condo downtown Calgary at me. The apartment is very nice, but my plan is to update your kitchen and bath.

My plan is to roughly 10,000 MAX in the apartment, making especially for the bathroom, kitchen and put all the modern condominiums. After a year, when going in on 22 My plan is to rent and pay for it, and maybe have the extra money goes to me, because it can be renewed. Is there a law, know all this?

Thanks in advance

5 comments:

John Stamos said...

Sorry, I'm too fat to care: P

John Stamos said...

Sorry, I'm too fat to care: P

Doctor Deth said...

Do you really think they have enough income for mortgage, insurance and condo fees / taxes?

Villages are usually the worst kind of property company - the hardest thing, something to sell and value in the first fall in bad times

Your mortgage company may be called, because your mortgage if you stay in it as a primary residence - and do not know whether a problem

sassy25 said...

Yes, the mortgage is for you to purchase a home is not a commercial property. To invalidate his contract and hire the lender may call the loan
Check the rules and regulations of the condominium association and make sure you are allowed to rent housing. Some do not allow it.

sassy25 said...

Yes, the mortgage is for you to purchase a home is not a commercial property. To invalidate his contract and hire the lender may call the loan
Check the rules and regulations of the condominium association and make sure you are allowed to rent housing. Some do not allow it.

Post a Comment