Friends Friends? :|?

Friends? :|? - friends

OK, so now my friend and I are in a fight.

He loves me, and we met MySpace Bt We know that he is seeing our own school for some time as mine.
He may also love the girl, not that Bt Bf A & & friend, because they are the best friends.
Start likein & & Me & The Girl All Get Mad & Bytchy.
Then, one day at Randon to me and asked me if I wanted, I said yes, as BT has not married, then after 4 ยบ I Was Walkin And she was with him and he walked her affairs Holdin W / her for his Compltly next class and ignored me. GT I am crazy, I was not crazy Jealouse was after school that BT spoke to him, he turned and went to the school an indication that I was Dramam the nite w / The Other Guy, I have been begging the year, he sat in his seat, which I loved BT boy kicked him, then this day is over Thursady Havent spoke and gave me dirty looks at those enjoying the school or in school and eventually havent. Wat should I do? Call?

0 comments:

Post a Comment