Feline Seizure Symptoms Feline Seizure Question?

Feline Seizure Question? - feline seizure symptoms

Tiny I think my cat may experience cramps, they are still paid less thought they were seized. If you are sitting doing nothing to shake suddenly, almost as if he were caught with a small battery. The shocks are in most small, but I'm always worried about him. Moreover, their eyes widen for a second, almost as long as the shocks, and that's what I'm wondering if it ever happen because I read some websites about cats. It's actually quite old, over 18 years and I love you to death. Another thing she has a small cyst on the right side of the size of a pea. She had a cyst drained others are completely gone and I was getting to the vet to drain them well. I do not think it was a tumor or at least not yet, because it does not really tied to his body, but your skin as you pull the skin. But back to the question, Do you think that these movements are small crises?

0 comments:

Post a Comment